Top tips for taking amazing travel photographs.

Hello readers, I have been a traveler even before I founded Tigers Preservation Station, though now I travel less because of my responsibilities towards Myrtle Beach Safari Zoo. Back then, I had a very keen interest in photography, here I am sharing with you'all tips for taking amazing travel pictures.

Get up early.

Getting up early ensures that you have time to get to your chosen location and set up your equipment before the action starts. At Picos de Europa (pictured above) we had the tail end of a storm causing some dramatic clouds and fiery color. The actual appearance of the sun, in this case, is not important; the effect that it has on the clouds is where the drama is. It’s a good idea to pinpoint the perfect time to shoot by using a smartphone app such as Sun Seeker to determine sunrise and sunset times for your exact location.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Myrtle Beach Safari Keeps Getting Great Reviews

Common Insect Phobias and How to Treat Them.

Visit the Myrtle Beach Safari Zoo for a Unique Wildlife Tour